Travelling to INDIA in a few days with PIO cards – URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to INDIA in a few days with PIO cards – URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

My family is travelling to India in a few days with my son who has a PIO card valid upto 2020. Just noticed that there is a whole lot of confusion around travelling with a PIO card and there is no reliable information around the same anywhere. Wondering if anyone can share any insights on a recent travel experience to INDIA with a PIO card. We have not applied for a conversion to OCI yet. Please help..

useless forum!

Originally posted by AJ_SINGH View Post
    My family is travelling to India in a few days with my son who has a PIO card valid upto 2020. Just noticed that there is a whole lot of confusion around travelling with a PIO card and there is no reliable information around the same anywhere. Wondering if anyone can share any insights on a recent travel experience to INDIA with a PIO card. We have not applied for a conversion to OCI yet. Please help..
    Such a useless forum! Do not waste your time in posting your questions here.. I called the consulate and got an answer to my question below.
    Last edited by AJ_SINGH; 11-04-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ_SINGH View Post
      Such a useless forum! Do not waste your time in posting your questions here.. I called the consulate and got an answer to my question below.
      You could have posted the answer and made it useful to others!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X